2014 Conference Registration is NOW OPEN!!
WELCOME TO THE MPRC HOMEPAGE!
***To navigate this website; please use the toolbar at the top of the page located below the MPRC Logo and graphics***
(Call for Abstract instructions, forms and registration links are all available on this site)
After Registering for The Conference, please be sure to check this website periodically as all information pertaining to the program
will be communicated through this site! As we approach the conference date additional information and updates will be posted.
(i.e. abstracts, schedules, further details, etc.).
As an FYI; we will make every effort to post the FINAL conference, presentation and judge/moderator schedules as soon as possible
however we cannot guarantee that these schedules will be available any earlier than one-week prior to the event.
Please plan travel accordingly; be prepared to arrive early on Wednesday, May 7th and plan to depart the conference no earlier than 4 p.m. on Friday, May 9th.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** Resident presentations could potentially be scheduled to begin as early as 3:30 pm on Wednesday, May 7th.
The 2014 Conference is scheduled to take place on May 7-9, 2014 at The Embassy Suites Downtown/Old Market Hotel located in Omaha, Nebraska.
(Conference check-in/Registration is currently set to begin at 1:00 PM on Wednesday, May 7th and end at 12:00 PM Thursday, May 8th).
All attendees must register online and are encouraged to take advantage of our online payment processing system
which accepts Visa/MC/AMEX or e-check.
MPRC/ACPE Guidelines and Requirements ***All Presenters Must Read and Understand***
All residents must read and fully understand the MPRC/ACPE Guidelines and Requirements before registering for the conference and submitting their abstracts and other required documentation. To read these guidelines and requirements please click the following link: ResidentGuidelines/Requirements
Online Conference Registration Deadlines
- Regular Registration: January 1, 2014 – February 28, 2014
- Late Registration: March 1, 2014 – March 14, 2014 (late fees apply)
- No Registration after March 14th: Residents will be uanble to register for the conference after March 14, 2014
Abstract and Required Document Submission Deadline is February 28, 2014
- Abstract Submission: Must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2014
- CV Submission: Must be emailed to email@example.com no later than February 28, 2014
- Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Declaration Form: Electronically signed form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2014. Please refer to the “Presenter Checklist” to obtain a copy of the Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Declaration Form. Please ClickHere to be directed to the ”Presenter Checklist”.
Hotel Reservations for residents attending the conference from outside the Omaha Metropolitan Area
- Hotel Reservations will be made automatically by the conference based on information provided during the online registration process.
- Please refer to the “Lodging & Travel” section located under the “Resident Info” tab above, then click the “Resident Hotel Reservations” link for further information pertaining to resident hotel reservations.
Resident Presenter Checklist
- Please be sure to ClickHere to be directed to a “Presenter Checklist” with very detailed information that is required to be followed by all presenters!
Online Conference Registration Deadlines
- Regular Registration: by March 14, 2014
- Late Registration: after March 14, 2014 (late fees apply)
Preceptor Hotel Reservations
- Hotel Reservations for Preceptors ONLY – Must make reservations by April 17, 2014: ClickHere
- For further details please refer to the “Lodging & Travel – Preceptor” section located under the “Preceptor Info” tab above, then click the “Preceptor/Student Reservation” link to be directed to information pertaining to preceptor hotel reservations.
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CPE):
The Midwest Pharmacy Residents Conference is sponsored by the Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmacy Education (NCCPE). NCCPE is accredited by the American Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE).
In order to make CE available for participants that attend The Midwest Pharmacy Residents Conference ALL PRESENTERS must complete the online registration accurately and completely, provide a copy of their most recent CV, submit an abstract using the appropriate format (see “Call for Abstracts” and “Sample Abstract” located under the “Residents” tab) and complete and email the “Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Declaration Form” by February 28, 2014. Please be sure to refer to the “CE Credit” section of this website as well as the “Residents” tab and “Presenter Checklist” for additional instructions.